Sunday, November 1, 2020

Dis-Ease

  In today’s world, there is so much chaos, divide, anger and despair. The world is in a state of DIS-EASE. And we’re not quite at the peak of the fever. Though it is just about at the precipice. So much uncertainty surrounds humanity right now and so much anxiety, it’s hard to think that eventually things will return to normal. Whatever that means. One thing I do know for certain, G-d doesn’t allow anything to happen outside of “His” control. 
   The dis-ease that plagues us is a disease of the mind. It is a war on truth, reality and society. It has infected nearly every corner of the globe, but the truth is coming to light. The truth shall set us all free. The dis-information machine is old, rickety and rusting. And those who built it are doing everything they can to pretend it’s not collapsing in on itself. The dis-ease took many years, decades in fact, to fester, grow and nearly consume everything in its path. Yet, just at the moment you think it will consume completely, this dis-ease meets its greatest adversaries, truth and hope. 
  It’s that truth and hope in which the cure for this dis-ease lies. For the only way we can and will overcome it is to teach truth. That is to say, to teach to reach for truth always. To live truthfully, to live morally, to live consciously. To lift the world out of the darkness of this dis-ease, we must dedicate ourselves to be aware of just how we affect the world in which we live, allowing each one the freedom of possibility. The freedom to expand one’s own understanding of the very place they hold in this world and to take pride in said place. For it is not enough to merely exist anymore. No, the responsibility of the prosperity of humanity lies upon the shoulders of every single individual. To deny that is to deny growth, expansion, progress. 
  I don’t know about any of you, but I, for one, will fight until my dying breath for freedom, prosperity and growth. I will do my part to Make A Difference every day. I will do my part to reach out and teach any and every person I encounter at every moment presented to me, the morals instilled in me by my Creator. And I will do it in such a way that the dogmatic spectrums which surround my faith do not interfere. For I recognize that my faith is not for everyone in the sense that it is for me. My hope, is that eventually every person will have faith and trust in their Creator, so as to satisfy the desire and hunger for that prosperity and expansion. And to understand the beauty and intimacy of the relationship between man and G-d. 
   And to always remember
                                        Stand Up
                                           Stand Out
                                            Be the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment