We are uncovering some very disturbing truths about those whom we’ve trusted to protect our interests, those whom we’ve elected to represent us, those whom we’ve regarded in high esteem. And these disturbing truths are far darker than many can accept. But just because they are difficult to accept doesn’t make them any less true.
Once you open your eyes, your heart and mind, you will no longer be able to deny these truths. Some will refuse to accept them, claiming they are “conspiracy theories”, some will stare in disbelief, and some will fight against them. But, in the End, denial is not a river in Egypt and only serves to distract from reality. I take no pleasure in knowing what I know. I do not celebrate these truths, quite the opposite. I acknowledge them, even though they make me sick. They are disgusting, repulsive truths of corruption and acts of pure evil. Once the light shines upon these truths, the world will be in shock. And nothing can prepare you for the heinous crimes committed by people we’ve trusted for years.
What I will say is this, G-d has been very busy calling all His Warriors and Wrestlers to Service. In Kabbalah, it is said there are always 36 souls on the earth that are “Righteous and truly Holy”, here to do G-d’s work. I believe, and I know I’m not alone, that in this time, there are actually closer to 36 million on this earth, here “souly” for the purpose of Saving Humanity. And that we have all been called to our unique duty, based on our talents and gifts to work in unison to pull us from the ashes and make our world a better place. The work will not be easy for any of us, but it is vital that we do this work.
My duty is to teach. The Manual of Moral Instruction , as my parsha, is no accident. As everything I do and experience is no accident, this duty was placed in my lap in the same manner, intentionally and very consciously. And I take this responsibility very seriously. Though I feel that I am not qualified to take on such a task, I must let go of my doubt and trust that I will rise to the task and do it with complete conscious intention and clear vision of the end result.

No comments:
Post a Comment