My blog is a direct reflection of what I see in the world. What I understand and what I desire to give back. To bring Awareness and Conscious Living to the world.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
The Emergence of Sight
I don’t even know where to begin with what’s going on in this world. I know what needs to be said, I know what needs to be seen, I know where we will all end up. What I don’t know is exactly how it will all happen and what it will look like. For, humanity surprises me at every turn, sometimes it’s good, but mostly, I am left feeling sad and somewhat hopeless. Almost as though there is no hope for humanity and we are all doomed. Trapped on a planet we cannot escape, facing total destruction and extinction. Almost. But not quite. You see, there is a wonderful gift bestowed upon me, that for years, I fought against because it wasn’t understood by anyone around me and I couldn’t really articulate what I saw and felt and instead of expressing it, I suppressed it. Within the last decade, I have become more aware of it again and quietly come to know and understand it’s power and truth. This gift isn’t one I chose, nor is it one I will ever brag about. It was given in the humblest of ways and I am honored to be able to use this gift to help heal our world. I am an empath, a seer, and a messenger. There are many aspects I still cannot explain, but no longer do I try. I don’t try to control the visions anymore, nor do I feel the need to seek them out on some kind of vision quest. I just merely have a conversation with אל רחום(G-d of Compassion) and what needs to be revealed is revealed.
With that being said, I must move onto what has been coming through for the last several months. In September of 2019, the most powerful vision/connection I ever recall to date, came through during a cleaning job. On that day, September 18th, as I was wiping down the bathroom, listening to Mozart (I use classical music to connect with the upper realms), I heard a very strong voice say to me, “Look! Look now!” Instantly, I understood. As a child, I used to stare in the mirror to try to see past my physical body to the essence of my soul. I would struggle to focus beyond this realm, but I would inevitably fail. For years, I would try. I gave up sometime in my teens and never really went back to trying. But, this voice was telling me it was time to see. See beyond this body, this existence, to the true SELF of my soul. And in that instant, all was revealed to me. It was so powerful, so intense, I dropped to my knees, tears streaming down my face, my body feeling like it would explode from the intensity of what I was feeling. Complete knowing, understanding of every life I’ve lived, every joy, every sorrow, every moment of every life revealed all at once. My instant reaction was to meekly say, through tears, “No, that can’t be.” The voice came back, “Now do you see? Now do you understand? Who you were? Who you are? Do you see why it all had to be the way it was? You are who and where you are for a reason.” I laid on the floor in a crumpled mess trying to make sense of what I just experienced. The life that was revealed, the one I’ve never seen before, the one that drives me in this life, was one of great significance. I hesitate to identify it, for I am not prepared to deal with the backlash I will receive, just know it was important in history. For now, what is important is this gift I was given. This gift of sight, of knowing and of understanding.
Since that revelation, many visions have come through; glimpses in time, flashes of the future. Some make perfect sense and seem to calm the feelings that are flooding me. Some are so fragmented they don’t cohere to anything in reality. Mostly what I experience physically is akin to how it feels when every emotion comes to the surface and overwhelms you to the point where you feel you’re going to explode. The intensity builds and builds as each image is placed in my consciousness and breathing becomes difficult. Tears naturally stream down my face and speech isn’t possible. These only last for a few minutes at most, but can leave me feeling spent for hours. But the wisdom that comes is so great, it is clear it is not for me to hold. It is intended to be shouted from the mountain tops. Written on every subway wall, billboard, etc... So this is where I begin.
Most of my life, I’ve known there was a specific reason I decided to come down to the lower realm in this particular time. I couldn’t really put my finger on it, but I knew I was here for a pretty big reason. It’s not an ego thing, for I hid from it for years. Hence the reason I’m just now putting my words out there at 47, though I’ve been writing all my life. And I’ve been writing about this pang in my gut for most of that time. With this post, I am dedicating my blog to publishing those writings from past years and continuing as the visions come through. It is no longer a choice, but something I am compelled to do. Inspired to change this world, one revelation at a time.
Back to September. Who I was so many years ago isn’t important right now. What I saw, however, is. Amongst us Jews, it is well known that we were chosen by G-d, but for what? Most of the world, especially Christianity, believes we were chosen to be the only ones allowed in “Heaven”. That couldn’t be further from the truth. We were chosen to be the teachers. To teach the laws and precepts of G-d. And we’ve been failing at it miserably for 5 millennia. At times, we make a small dent, but on the whole, it doesn’t seem to matter. Humanity is now on the edge of the precipice of real understanding, true enlightenment, yet fights against the reality of truth. A truth that will change the very fabric of human existence. It will change how we live, how we interact with one another, what we understand about why we’re here, and so on. And it is our DUTY as Jews to teach the world how to navigate this new REALity.
This virus, Co-V2, is merely a catalyst for what’s to come. It will not be pretty, for in order to change our world, we must remodel it. And that’s gonna be a huge mess! Adaptation is going to be key in this reconstruction process. You can think what you want about conspiracy theories, world domination, whatever, I really don’t care. This isn’t about that. In fact, it’s so far beyond the limitations of this physical existence, that those ideas don’t even factor in. For they are nothing more than distractions. Things put in our way to deter us from the real path we are all on; to prevent this change. Yet, it is inevitable. We cannot stop it even if we try. The reality that we are destroying our planet, ourselves and our future is one that should not be debated. We are far too populated, far too unconscious and far too arrogant. This catalyst was sent here to change all of that. It begins a cycle of nature that no matter how arrogant we are to believe we can stop it, we cannot. In the coming years, we will see mass starvation, more disease, poverty and crime, as people become more desperate to survive. Hate, angst, disillusionment and fear will rear their ugly heads, but hope, consciousness, understanding and love will also rise amongst the masses. We will have a choice to embrace all that is good or all that is bad, individually and collectively. Communities will flourish while others wither away. The key will be who decides to rise to the challenge and who chooses to walk away. Those who refuse to adapt, unfortunately will perish. Those who chose to open their hearts to consciously walking this path will lead the way. As for the rest, they will either follow or be left behind. It is not a pretty scenario, but it is one that has become necessary for the survival of humanity and our precious planet upon which we live.
In 2011, just before I decided my marriage was over, I did a spirit writing session. Little did I know at the time, how true those words would be now. What came through was this, “It isn’t what we wanted, but it became necessary in order for you to reach your full potential. What you have inside is not for you, but for the whole of the world.” Though I knew, somehow this would change everything about how I walk this path, I could not have known to what extent that change would become. Over the last 8+ years, I have been on a journey of discovery. Uncovering exactly who I am and why I’m here. I have made choices that allowed me the space to expand my understanding of every aspect of my SELF and my abilities. I have grown my skills in writing, drawing, speaking and study. These were not mistakes, nor coincidence. Whether I was aware or not, these choices give me the ability now to guide those who chose to follow. Through my writing, my art and my gift of oration, I will do all that I can to guide us into the next phase of Human existence, with the humble knowledge that these gifts are not mine to possess, but to share; to honor Hashem, Humanity and all life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment